A Omaha website design company focused on results
Omaha Marketing Solutions is not just another Omaha web design firm. We have extensive background in marketing, user interface design, search engine optimization and Local SEO. So in every custom Omaha website we design, it’s these key components that drive the development.
Omaha Marketing Solutions can either design your Omaha website from scratch or make updates to your existing website.
In order to have a profitable purpose, website designs must balance the needs of human readers and search engines. Often, these needs can come into conflict, but Omaha Marketing Solutions, with expertise across all Internet marketing disciplines, is ideally positioned to help you resolve those conflicts. We create web pages that are capable of both ranking well and converting well.
Why You Should Choose Omaha Marketing Solutions For Website Design:
- Custom-designed websites, no templates
- Beautifully designed and built to be search engine optimized and be ranked high on search engine results.
- Easy to use content manager so you can make updates to your pages
- Domain registration and hosting services
Our Web Design Process
We work through a detailed process to ensure that every website we build is intuitively organized, beautifully designed, and perfectly programmed.
Phase 1 – Research and Investigation
- We need to make sure your business looks amazing, your messages are being properly conveyed, and your goals are being met. We send you a design questionnaire to get a full understanding of your desired look and feel.
- We complete industry research to identify key sources of inspiration for the design.
Phase 2 – Design
- A meeting will be held to discuss the design direction and clarify details to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and have all the information we need to create a first draft of the homepage.
- After the meeting, we’ll send you some wireframes that illustrate the site layout we discussed.
- Within approximately two weeks we will have a first draft designed and will send it to you for your review and feedback.
- All feedback from the first design draft will be incorporated and we will continue to refine the layout and color scheme until everyone involved is happy with it.
Phase 2A – Logo Design (If Required)
- Whether on the web, in a brochure or on your business card, a professionally designed corporate identity and logo are a key part of the customer acquisition process.
- We create logos that capture the essence of your business, leaving impact for both print and web display. If you’re looking for a new logo or redesigning your current one, we can assist you in the decision-making process. We specialize in both low-resolution (web) and high-resolution (print) graphic images
- Logo Package include: 4 original logo concepts, 3 redraw sessions.
- The final logo design files will be optimized for: The web (.GIF or .JPEG), For printing (.AI), High-resolution (.TIFF), Photoshop EPS (.EPS)
Phase 3 – Development
Once the design is approved, your website front end will be programmed in standards compliant XHTML/CSS. This will allow you to see functional button rollovers, sliding image galleries, etc. We ensure that your new site looks perfect in the widest cross section of browsers possible by following best practices and staying true to web standards.
- Launch and Support
When the site looks amazing and all the final details are in place (sitemap, custom 404 page, Google analytics integration, etc.), you give us the word and we’ll launch it.
It’s likely that you may want to add new features to your site down the road though; a survey, an online store, Paypal integration, a mailing list system, anything! There are no requests we can’t handle. Just get in touch when you need something new added, and we’ll get back to you promptly with a timeline.
Website Design & SEO